Myadventureearth.com Data Policy
This Data Policy sets out how Adventure Earth Company Limited and its group companies and affiliates (“Myadvertureearth.com”, “we” or “our”) collects, stores and handles your personal data.
By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to the processing set out in this Data Policy. If there are any additional uses of your Personal Data (the term refers to any personal data that can be used to identify you as an individual), we will provide you with the ability to opt-in or out of those additional uses.
- Personal data we collect
- Your personal information that you provide to us through our website or platform including but not limited to your name, telephone number, email and residential/delivery addresses or any other information.
- Record of our correspondence
- Survey information that you may be asked to complete for our research and provision of services purposes.
- Your use of our website and the platform including details of your visits to our website, application, platform and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including but not limited to your IP address, domain name, browser and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data and other resources you access.
- Your travel and preference details including flight number, hotel, accommodation, or any other information that we receives from the use of our services.
- Transactions of your spending through the use of our services.
- Your Personal Data provided by you directly or third parties including agents or Trip Providers.
- The Personal Data of other individuals (family members or companions) provided by you regardless of whether you are travelling together. In this regard, you warrant and represent that you have informed such individuals with respect to the lower-latinlosure of their Personal Data to us and let them know here they can find a copy of this Data Policy.
- How we use the Personal Data
- To administer your use of services: to process your reservation requests or uses of our services in order to enable us to provide services to you.
- To provide you with services.
- To complete your transactions or improve our services.
- To customize our services and products and to tailor our marketing to you including offering personalized feeds, advertisement, suggestion, products, services and contents that are relevant to your interests. Please note that we may also use this information to avoid sending you offers or contents that are inappropriate or unlikely to be of your interest. You have the right to opt-out of such analysis of your Personal Data at any time.
- To comply with our legal obligations and/or reporting requirements and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, regulators and/or the court.
- To handle incident or to process any claims we receive including liaising with emergency services (if necessary).
- To ensure the accurate function of our platforms.
- How we share Personal Data
- We may share your Personal Data to third party service providers in order to undertake the activities described in section 2.
- When we are required by laws, regulations, ordinances or an order of the law enforcement agencies, government authorities, regulators or the court.
- For purposes not mentioned in section 2, we will ask for your consent prior to the lower-latinlosure of your Personal Data unless we deem it necessary to lower-latinlosure in cases or emergency or in accordance with the laws governing data protection.
- Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes at any time by checking certain boxes online or on the data collection forms, talking to us in person or by contacting us.
- You have the rights applicable to your Personal Data in according to the laws governing data protection in Thailand.
- You have the right to request for erasure from AdventureEarth by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us
- If you have any questions about this Data Policy or our processing of your Personal Data, please contact us at: 1999/31 SOI LADPRAO 94 (PANJAMITR), PLABPLA, WANGTHONGLANG, BANGKOK 10310, THAILAND.
- Changes to the Data Policy
- To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, we reserve our right to change the Data Policy at any time without your consent.
- All additional changes will be included in the latest Data Policy published on our platform so that you can always understand our current practices with respect to the information we have collected.
- Any changes to our Data Policy will be come effective upon posting of the revised Data Policy on our platform. You will receive a notification of such changes and your first use following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Data Policy.