Term of Service
Terms you agree to when you use Adventure Earth
Adventure Earth, “share your freedom”
The terms below govern your use of Adventure Earth including its service, features, technologies and software we offer.
1. Our Services
Our mission is to let travelers share their freedom and positive thoughts from their journeys and adventures forming “Adventure Earth Community” that will positively inspire the whole world. We provide services as follow:
- Provide one of a kind customized travelling experience for you: You can enjoy customized feeds on many categories of tourist spots according to places, feelings, and inspirations of your preferences. You can also post and share places that you love to inspire other travelers in Adventure Earth community.
- Assist you in finding places that fit your interests with suggestion for alternatives or similar places nearby: Wherever you are, you will always get suggestion for nearby places of your interest. You can also easily get to those places with the directions and navigation provided by Google Map Interface.
- Arrange extra benefits for you from using services or purchasing products under Adventure Earth participated area and countries: We help you gain more pleasure from your travelling by arranging extra benefits such as discounts from restaurants, cafés, or products on both physical and on-line stores. Collecting virtual coconut is the key, and you will receive coconuts upon sharing your posts and coconut others’ posts.
- Connect you to the right travelling community: You can exchange traveling information and inspirations by connecting to other travelers in Adventure Earth community. You can connect to other travelers once you and other travelers activate “Connecting to Travelers’ Community” feature. This feature can be deactivated anytime by going to setting.
2. Our Data Policy
To provide services, Adventure Earth collects your personal data for the purpose of deliver better services. You must agree to the Data Policy to use Adventure Earth and our Products. You can also set your privacy in your setting. The policy below describes the information processed to provide Adventure Earth services:
- The information we collect: We collect the information and content you provide, your network and connections, your usage, and information about transactions made on Adventures Earth and our Products. These information are such as your posts, hashtags, locations, interests, viewed contents, connecting to other travelers, collected coconuts, uses of discount, and purchases on products and services.
- Collected information leads to better services: The information collected are analyzed to offer you better experience in using Adventure Earth. The use of analyzed information includes services such as offering more personalized feeds, suggestion on locations, products, services, and sponsored content that are relevant to your interests
- Measurement for business services: We use the information we have to provide our business partners with measure for the effectiveness and distribution of their sponsored ads, products, and services, allowing them to get closer to the tourists who use their products and services.
- Communicate with you: We use the information we have to send you marketing messages, our policies and terms, and our respond to your request from contact us.
- Ways that information are shared: Your posts can be seen by Adventure Earth’s users, however your current location cannot be seen. Contact you may be possible upon your activation of “Connecting to Travelers’ Community.”
- Law enforcement or legal requests: We share information with law enforcement and in response to legal request.
3. Your Commitment to Adventure Earth and Our Travelers’ Community
Our mission is to provide you and other travelers with positive thoughts and inspirations from your and their journeys and adventures. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
- Who can use Adventure Earth: You can use Adventure Earth only you are 14 years old or above. You cannot use Adventure Earth if you are convicted sex offender and are convicted or wanted by any degree of any law enforcement in any country in the world.
- What you can share and do on Adventure Earth: We want people to use Adventure Earth to contribute to positive Travelers’ Community, and therefore; we want you and other users to share on Adventure Earth only location, feeling, and inspiration that lift up yourself, life, and spirit from the journeys and adventures.
- The permissions you give us: We need your permissions on using your profiles, the contented you created, and the activities done on Adventure Earth for the purposes such as delivering better user’s experience and connecting to ads and sponsors.
- Intellectual property Limitations: We refrain all rights to the contents in Adventure Earth that are covered by intellectual property act. Any use of modified copyrights or trademarks, or any derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code must be only through our written permission.
4. Additional Provisions
- We want Adventure Earth to be the place for positive travelers’ community. In the case that we determine your action as violation or our terms or policies, we may take action against your account to protect our community and services, including suspending access to your account or disabling it.
- Limits on liability: Adventure Earth and our Products are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We o not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conducts (whether online or offline) or any content they share. We cannot predict when issues might arise with Adventure Earth or our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or Adventure Earth or our Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disputes: We provide clear Terms and Policies so that we can avoid disputes between you and us. IF a dispute does arise, the laws of the country in which our headquarter located (Thailand) will be apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or Adventure Earth or our Products.